Please check back soon to see the other great water toys we will be carrying.
We carry knee boards, wake boards, skis, tubes and surfboards.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW!
- Renting for a week constitutes 6 nights and 7 days. The rental must be returned by 4:00 pm on the 7th day.
- Friday – Sunday rentals start @ 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. (Hours could vary)
- Monday – Thursday rentals start @ 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. (Hours could vary)
- Walk in rentals are on a first come, first serve basis.
- When paying the daily rate, your rental will be held all day, no matter what time you arrive. You WILL NOT lose your rental if you do not arrive at the scheduled beginning rental time.
- There is a 2 hour minimum on all rentals – Hourly rentals can not be reserved in advance. They are done as a walk-in only. Call ahead of time to ensure rental is available.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Please cancel within 72 hours prior to your rental. If this requirement is not met, the following with occur:
- For weekend rentals: You will be charged the ENTIRE deposit amount.
- For weekday rentals: You will be charged HALF of your deposit amount.
- For May 25th – May 28th, June 29th – July 8th, Aug 31st – Sept 3rd rentals: You will be charged the ENTIRE deposit amount.
***New Melones Lake Marina offers educational classes (tutorials on wake boarding, tubing, etc.) for an hourly rate of $150.00. Please contact us for more information @ (209) 785-3300