The Throwback houseboat sleeps 8 (maximum capacity 16) with a spacious kitchen and 1 1/2 bathroom providing all the comfort and amenities for any small group whether it be your first New Melones Lake houseboating experience or your annual fishing getaway. This houseboat comes equipped with AM/FM CD stereo, refrigerator, stove/oven, propane bbq, A/C, and heater. ***SLIDE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. Contact Shawn @ 209-785-3307 to see what our Fourth of July weekend accommodations are.
Don’t Wait! Click on the blue “book now” button below to make your reservations!
3 Night Stay
For NMLM Terms and Conditions
- RENTAL POLICY AND DEPOSITS. Charter Captain and Co-Captain must be at least 25 years of age and have a valid driver’s license to rent a houseboat. Rentals fees must be paid in full at least 75 days prior to arrival date. Payment for deposits, rental fees, gas, and supplies may be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or cash. Credit card payments are processed when received. A check will be mailed for any refundable cash transaction. No cash refunds will be made.
- SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT. We require a Security/Damage Deposit. This deposit is fully refundable providing the boat is returned undamaged, clean, and with all boat inventory intact. Deposits can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or cash. Deposits made in cash will be refunded with a check and sent by mail. The deposit amount is $1,000.00 per houseboat.
- HOUSEBOAT DAMAGE. Our rental boats are self-insured for their replacement cost in the event of an accident. As the renter (or driver with permission) of our boat you are insured by our policy. You are responsible for a $15,000.00 deductible for any damage including
• Damage to the propeller and/or outdrive.
• Damage to the interior and/or exterior of the boat caused by inappropriate or negligent behavior.
• Flood damage to the engine compartment caused by beaching the boat.
• This type of damage is generally covered by the Damage Deposit due upon arrival in the form of a credit card authorization hold.
CANCELLATION. There is a full refund on reservations cancelled 5 days or less from the date of booking if the reservation is made at least 75 days prior to the arrival date. 50% of the reservation deposit is refundable if cancelled in writing 75 days or more prior to your arrival date. Cancellations 46 to 74 days before arrival date will result in forfeiture of full deposit. Entire rental fee will be retained if cancelled within 45 days to your arrival date.
- FORM OF PAYMENT. Payment for deposits, rentals, fuel and supplies may be made by cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Credit card payments are processed when received.
- REPAIR & REFUND POLICY. New Melones Lake Marina is committed to making your Houseboat Vacation as trouble free as possible. Please understand that there are many operational parts on a houseboat, several of which can fail unforeseeably. Although there are NO REFUNDS given for such failures, it is our commitment and responsibility to repair the problem in a timely and efficient manner. This can only happen if we are made aware of the problem at the time it occurs. Should you experience failure of any kind, please notify the Resort immediately. I understand that refunds are not given for inconveniences due to houseboat malfunctions.
- FUEL. The fuel tanks will be full at departure, and will be filled at the primary Renter’s expense upon return of the vessel. All gas used is the primary Renter’s responsibility.
- CHECK-IN & BOARDING. Check-In is between 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. May-Oct. Renter may not board the houseboat or other equipment until all paperwork has been completed and instructions regarding operation of houseboat and equipment has concluded.
- CHECK-OUT. The Vessel must be unloaded, cleaned and returned to the gas dock between 10:00 a.m. on the return date. A late charge may be charged on late returns and will be deducted from the damage deposit or charged to the renter’s credit card.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE FOR LATE ARRIVAL OR EARLY RETURN. NEW MELONES LAKE MARINA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF RUNNING TIME DUE TO EQUIPMENT FAILURE, WEATHER, ILLNESS, ACCIDENTS OR CHANGES IN PLANS.
- WE ARE A PET FRIENDLY RESORT. Each pet will require a non-refundable charge of $35.00 to be paid prior to occupancy/boarding. Any excessive cleaning required upon departure of pet hair, urine, etc. will be charged to the credit card on file at the rate of $75.00 per hour. Any damages will be charged at replacement cost.